Conditions of sale
- A notarised sales contract under the law of obligations: 20% of the sales price is paid.
- A notarised real right contract: concluded upon the completion of the building, and the remaining 80% of the sales price is paid at the same time. The ownership of an apartment is transferred to the buyer within five working days after the conclusion of the respective real right contract.
The sales price of apartment ownership includes:
- the interior finishing of the apartment;
- connection to the public sewerage and water supply;
- connection to the power network;
- in-apartment readiness to be connected to a communications network.
The sales price of apartment ownership does not include:
- any notary fees and state fees that accompany the respective transaction (borne by the buyer);
- any admission fees related to telecommunications and security services.
The following is added to the apartment price:
- A box room on the second underground floor of the building, price 3500.-
- A parking place on the first or second underground floors of the building, price 20 000.-
The seller reserves the right to change the price of unsold apartments.
NB! All pictures and graphic materials are illustrative.
Apply for a home loan from LHV. A loen manager will contact you upon the submission of an application and draw up an initial offer.